About Dyspraxia/DCD Ireland
Formed in 1995 by parents of children with Dyspraxia/DCD, the organisation aims to:
- Raise awareness of Dyspraxia/DCD in Ireland and create a better understanding of the difficulties people with Dyspraxia/DCD and their families face.
- Ensure adequate resources are available to support the needs of people with Dyspraxia/DCD. This includes occupational therapy, speech therapy, physiotherapy, psychological support and education.
- Provide an information and sharing and support network for people with Dyspraxia/DCD and their families.
- Improve diagnostic services.
- Organise meetings for people with Dyspraxia/DCD and their families.
- Provide a link to professionals, for people with Dyspraxia/DCD and their families.
Dyspraxia/DCD Ireland is a registered charity: - Charity No. CHY 13394.