Become a Member
Dyspraxia/DCD Ireland membership pricing (per year):
- € 45.00 Industry professionals
- € 40.00 All other account types
Minimum term is one year. Membership fees can be paid manually or set to automatically renew if you wish.
Why become a Member
Our members are at the heart of our organisation. Become a member and you’ll join the growing number of people who play a part in everything we do – and who are determined to make sure that those affected by Dyspraxia/DCD get all the support they need.
By becoming a member you will get the following benefits:
- Introduction pack – all new members receive a Dyspraxia/DCD Ireland membership card and number (a great information tool for members to use when explaining what Dyspraxia/DCD is and how it can affect them), an introduction pack of leaflets, recommended reading list, latest news update, contact details for local support in the area (if available).
- Access to the Members Area.
- Meet other members who support each other.
- Receive regular newsletters and information including a monthly updates by email or post.
- Keep up to date with medical developments and intervention for Dyspraxia/DCD.
- The chance to attend conferences and other events run by Dyspraxia/DCD Ireland at discounted rates.
- Exclusive access to our new online membership section that’s coming soon on our exciting new website.
- Know that your membership creates resources for the services we provide such as:
- Promoting awareness of Dyspraxia/DCD,
- Providing telephone and email support,
- Distributing information packs and booklets,
- Circulating our newsletters, organising our annual summit and professional speakers,
- Giving presentations to schools and colleges,
- Liaising with our regional support groups,
- Working with other related organisations and,
- Lobbying government departments and relevant bodies in the areas of education, health and therapies.